K800 calibrators are designed to reproduce normalized electrical signals simulating the signals of quarter-bridge strain gauges obtained under the action of specified mechanical loads.
Characteristics and features:
- simulator of single load cells (for calibrating AP814 and AP815 in MGCplus),
- parallel control of eight calibration signals,
- 4 ranges: calibration resistance 120 Ohm, 350 Ohm, 700 Ohm or 1000 Ohm,
- management: manual or from a computer,
- Status display with LED indication.
Applications for K800 calibrators include calibration, calibration, calibration, tuning and commissioning of multichannel (up to 8 channels) tensometric measuring amplifiers and systems.
K800 calibrators are entered in the State register of measuring instruments.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: Kalibrator K 800 (350 Ohm)