The Model P3 Strain Indicator and Recorder is a portable, battery operated instrument capable of simultaneously accepting four inputs from quarter, half, and full bridge strain gage circuits, including strain gage based transducers. Water resistant grommets in the hinged cover allow the lid to be closed with leadwires attached.
The Model P3 Strain Indicator and Recorder, utilizing a large LCD display for readout of setup information and acquired data, incorporates many unique operating features that make it the most advanced instrument of its kind. An extensive, easy to use, menu driven user interface operates through a front panel keypad to readily configure the P3 to meet your particular measurement requirements. Selections include active input and output channels, bridge configuration, measurement units, bridge balance, calibration method, and recording options, among others.
Data, recorded at a user selectable rate of up to 1 reading per channel per second, is stored on a removable flash card and is transferred by USB to a host computer for subsequent storage, reduction and presentation with the supplied software.
- Four input channels
- Direct reading LCD display
- On board data storage
- 0 to 2.5VDC analog output
- Quarter, half and full bridge circuits
- Built in bridge completion
- 120 Ohm, 350 Ohm and 1000 Ohm dummy gages
- Automatic zero-balancing and calibration
- Intuitive, menu driven operations
- USB data link
- Operation from keypad or PC
- Portable, lightweight, and rugged
- Battery, USB, or line voltage power
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: P3